Meme 7

September 4, 2007

Here is my meme from Julia. I'm pretty quirky, so narrowing it down to 7 was tough. Here are the rules:

A. List seven habits/quirks/facts about yourself.
B. Tag seven people to do the same.
C. Do not tag the person who tagged you or say that you tag "whoever wants to do it.

A.
1. I am a thinker and a dreamer, which means that even though it seems like I do many things at the last minute and that I thrive on pressure, actually a lot of the work has been done mentally and all that's left at the end is the execution. Or at least that's what I tell myself.
2. My name is Kellie and I am a compulsive purchaser of pens. I am trusting in my higher power and working the steps though and I have placed myself on the pen wagon until January. Believe me, I won't run out before then.
3. I have terrible toenails-they won't grow no matter how much jell-o I eat. Nail technicians have actually told me that they are unable to perform a pedicure on me. My latest beauty find is fake, yes fake toenails. I love them and wear them like jewelry whenever I want my feet to look pretty. The rest of the time I just wear closed-toe shoes. I'm pretty sure I mentioned my toes in my hundred things. Sorry about that. They do worry me sometimes.
4. I have 2 holes pierced in my left ear and 3 holes pierced in my right. This was my big teenage rebellion. It was not hard for me to stop wearing earrings when Pres. Hinckley asked us to stick with one pair. They won't close up though, so occasionally I am tempted...
5. I just recently went below a weight that I have not been below in 15 years. Yay me!
6. I once took a watercolor class and loved it but then Eric went into law school and knitting was an easier way of keeping sane, so I've never really painted again.
7. I have an "innie" belly button. I know you'll sleep better tonight with that question answered.

B.
So, I'll tag Krista, Mandi, and yes, whoever else hasn't been tagged. I don't have that many people reading this plus blogging should not have rules like C anyway.

12 comments

  1. Wow! You are pierced multiple times?! I had no idea about your toes. I hate mine, so it's nice to know there's "Perfect Toes" out there. Pens? I'll remember that for your birthday. Congrats on your weight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you on "no rules for blogging." I did not know that toenails could be that elusive! Glad to know that you found a product out there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really just can't picture you as a teenage rebel. I remember when Sue C. gently instructed me about the only one pair of earrings thing, I still sort of miss them sometimes...

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY for number 5!! Good for you Kellie!! You and Clint should have pep talks about pens...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the weight, and the hiatus from pen purchasing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Phewf! I was worried about that belly button! Great answers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That was fun to get to know you a little bit better. Congrats on the weight that is awesome and I am sure it has been a lot of hard work! Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, thanks for the info on those fake toenails - I too am a closed toe shoe gal!! Love your answers and congrats on the weight!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. chuckling. thanks for putting a big smile on my face amidst yelling at my children while I try to get some blogging time in. why do I try?? I loved everything you shared.


    I still have my watercolors from a class I took at BYU, still thinking I'll get back to it someday.... even if the paint tubes are dried by then at least my expensive brushes will endure!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fake toenails, huh? :) Who knew!?! I also thought it was ironic that the picture of the pen you chose for your blog is the exact kind that Jared LOVES and buys all the time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. OK, I am accepting your challenge. Actually.... the info on the ears and belly-button are not that surprising. Now if you said you had your belly-button pierced....

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love office supplies myself. Maybe we should start a club? You can come look at my pens if you start feeling withdrawl. I even have Star Wars pens. Including a couple lego ones that come apart and can be reassembled however you like. I'm not helping, am I?

    And yes, I will sleep better tonight. Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your insights!

Latest Instagrams

© The Things I Do. Design by FCD.