Here is my meme from Julia. I'm pretty quirky, so narrowing it down to 7 was tough. Here are the rules:
A. List seven habits/quirks/facts about yourself.
B. Tag seven people to do the same.
C. Do not tag the person who tagged you or say that you tag "whoever wants to do it.
1. I am a thinker and a dreamer, which means that even though it seems like I do many things at the last minute and that I thrive on pressure, actually a lot of the work has been done mentally and all that's left at the end is the execution. Or at least that's what I tell myself.
2. My name is Kellie and I am a compulsive purchaser of pens. I am trusting in my higher power and working the steps though and I have placed myself on the pen wagon until January. Believe me, I won't run out before then.
3. I have terrible toenails-they won't grow no matter how much jell-o I eat. Nail technicians have actually told me that they are unable to perform a pedicure on me. My latest beauty find is fake, yes fake toenails. I love them and wear them like jewelry whenever I want my feet to look pretty. The rest of the time I just wear closed-toe shoes. I'm pretty sure I mentioned my toes in my hundred things. Sorry about that. They do worry me sometimes.
4. I have 2 holes pierced in my left ear and 3 holes pierced in my right. This was my big teenage rebellion. It was not hard for me to stop wearing earrings when Pres. Hinckley asked us to stick with one pair. They won't close up though, so occasionally I am tempted...
5. I just recently went below a weight that I have not been below in 15 years. Yay me!
6. I once took a watercolor class and loved it but then Eric went into law school and knitting was an easier way of keeping sane, so I've never really painted again.
7. I have an "innie" belly button. I know you'll sleep better tonight with that question answered.
So, I'll tag Krista, Mandi, and yes, whoever else hasn't been tagged. I don't have that many people reading this plus blogging should not have rules like C anyway.