Happy New Year 2009!

January 1, 2009


The new year is here, and I find myself happy, hopeful and looking forward. We spent a fun evening with friends toasting in 2009 and had a great time. I'm fortunate in so many ways, and feel grateful for everything I have. I love new beginnings and this certainly can be thought of as one. I love the excitement of filling in a blank calendar and making plans. It's fun to dream and set goals. As I look back on this year, it was, as usual, pretty ordinary, meaning proceeding in the regular or customary course. I'll gladly accept that description of a year because that means for the most part, everyone was safe, happy and living life. That is all anyone can ask.

I took some time myself to record some dreams and goals, and feel energized by the process. It will be fun to look back next year and see how well I did turning the future into the past.

Happy New Year to all my friends!

7 comments

  1. Happy New Year to you! I hope you have a wonderful year filled with many more adventures and love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow those are quite the goals. Makes me feel like a slacker as I eat a cookie with my resolution of loosing weight and eating healthy goes down the tubes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great goals Kel. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are great goals and I'm certain you will accomplish them all. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. happy new year, kellie! i've just been catching up on your recent posts. thanks for sharing your thoughts. i always gain something from reading your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are awesome dreams and goals - you always put things in such a beautiful way! I loved the fresco/watercolor analogy!! Happy new year Kellie and best wishes for those 09 dreams!!:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your insights!

Latest Instagrams

© The Things I Do. Design by FCD.