Sunshine on a Cloudy Day

March 30, 2009

I'm so glad to see the sun and the blue skies this afternoon. The gray days of an Eastern Spring will eventually give way to the brassy-bright days of summer, but in between, it's nice to get a few afternoons like this one. This morning I was cold and just wanted to stay in bed. Then the sun came out and I'm looking forward to being out in the wind and sun while I watch Evan's lacrosse practice this afternoon. I'm also glad I have this knitting project to work on during the changeable days of spring. These colors just make me happy.

2 comments

  1. These are amazing pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are happy colors...glad you got to see the sun today. Happy Spring!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your insights!

Latest Instagrams

© The Things I Do. Design by FCD.