Photos, phinally.

October 6, 2006



Okay, so now it is working. Beta-blogger is having known issues with Safari, but I am having trouble with Firefox, too. Gack! Technology. Anyway, The first is the tranquility that I was able to experience with my pals from Cloverhill as we retreated to the West Virginia woods for a day. Highlights included hearing John Denver's "Country Roads" while I was actually crossing the Shenendoah River with no planning on my part. It was just a delicious moment of serendipity. On the way home, the sky was putting on another incredible change-of-seasons show, and this time I DID have my camera with me, so Sammy snapped this one through the car window. Not bad for 65 miles an hour.

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your insights!

Latest Instagrams

© The Things I Do. Design by FCD.