Anxiety Blogging and Paying it Forward

August 25, 2007


Now that Seminary is almost upon me, I'm in that mode of doing everything except getting ready for seminary. I still get butterflies in my stomach. I'm giving a talk on Sunday, subbing in Sunday School and then I have the seminary meeting. So what am I doing at 2 am on Saturday? Blogging. For the 3rd time in 36 hours. After staying up late reading a highly compelling memoir that got my mind too active to even consider sleep. After not doing the dishes. Or anything else constructive. Well, reading the book was constructive and actually gave me some ideas for my talk...

But the good news is that I discovered that Julia's blog is open (I thought it was invite only) and found this fun meme from last week. I was number 3 so I'm playing along. Here's the deal. It originally came from Mendy and reminds me of the friendship bread I used to endlessly be tending and baking and sharing when I was younger. I loved thinking of new people to give it to all the time. It was worth the effort to keep those connections strong.

I will send a handmade gift to the first three (3) people who leave a comment on my blog requesting to join this PIF exchange. You may not receive it tomorrow or next week, but you will receive it within 365 days! The only thing you have to do in return is pay it forward by making the same promise on your blog. (So, you must have a blog to participate.)

3 comments

  1. Yay, am I really the first to comment?? I'd love to join this PIF exchange. :)

    I find myself blogging at the weirdest hours too. Good luck on your talk - can't wait to hear it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let me apologize in advance for my children's behavior during your talk. And since I'm sure I won't get to hear most of it, I'll just tell you now that it was great! Hee hee.

    Good luck with the start of Seminary and the continuation of your crazy sleep hours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to do the PIF exchange! I didn't get to catch up on all of your posts yet, but I will in the next few days. : ) Glad to see you active again! I know my blog has been a bit slow of late with all the craziness...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your insights!

Latest Instagrams

© The Things I Do. Design by FCD.