- I'm really looking forward to seeing Jeff this week. I have missed him more since he left to go back to school than I ever did on his mission.
- I love the weather lately. Everything is easier when the temperatures are pleasant and the skies are blue.
- I'm so happy for my brother, the one getting married on Saturday. I'm also happy that I'll get to be there.
- I've been auditioning all my shoes and getting rid of the ones I don't absolutely love. It has finally come down to fit and comfort for me. Soon I'll be wearing birks to church. Shudder...
- When I was trying on dresses for my brother's wedding, I noticed that my hair has faded to a sort of non-color. It is about half-grey, but the grey blends in with all the other colors so instead of looking stylish and grey, it just looks blah. So, I'm actually considering coloring my hair. I always said I never would, but man...it was like my head disappeared when I looked in those dressing room mirrors.
- I need a model to do my photography group assignments. My kids have all said no. Maybe my niece and nephew will let me take a few at the wedding. Otherwise it's self-portraits. Shudder again...
Okay, back to the sewing machine I go. See you next week!