Saved by the Meme

October 27, 2008

Once again, I was having trouble figuring out what to write about , when Melissa over at Book Nut, a talented writer and also my pal from the Nook, came to the rescue and tagged me for a meme. This is a fun one for me.

The rules: go to your pictures folder and select the 4th folder. Within that folder, you select the 4th picture and post it online:


This is from my folder labeled Portfolio, which actually is the 4th folder in iPhoto, and it is from a wedding I shot in 2003. It was maybe the 2nd one I ever did for money. This is film, then scanned in, so it is not the greatest image ever, but I still like it well enough to keep in in my portfolio. It is so amazing to think back to that wedding and compare what I know now with what I knew then. Some things I would definitely do differently, of course, but some things, I'm happy to say, actually are my "style" and reflect my aesthetic sensibilities. That is kind of satisfying to see.

2 comments

Thank you for sharing your insights!

Latest Instagrams

© The Things I Do. Design by FCD.