So, today is the day set aside for me to move things off of my to-do list. It is Anti-procrastination Day. I procrastinate for various reasons:
- I don't like doing it-it's just not fun.
- I feel overwhelmed by it-like I'll never get it right so why bother?
- I haven't owned it as my responsibility-I feel like someone else, such as my husband or kids, should take care of it.
- I've worked hard on other things, so I can let this thing slide.
- I'm just plain tired and can't muster the energy to do it.
- Making 6 doctor's appointments (I don't really like making phone calls)
- Starting a contract knitting project in earnest (It took 2 hours just to wind the yarn, but that's done so I'm ready to go)
- Getting some things listed on ebay (so many details-the photos, the pricing, ack!)
- Finishing last year's filing and solidifying this year's system. (I know, it's March already.)