A Whole Bunch of Photos That Just Make Me Happy

July 27, 2010

I need to reach for happiness. I'll write more about it later, but a friend passed away on Saturday, and I'm having normal feelings of tenderness and mourning, but I just can't get bogged down in them. Last night I was feeling really heavy while at the swim team picnic. I was numb and weepy, but then I saw this through the lens of my camera and felt so much better. I just love watching my silly, funny kids interact.





This one and the two below crack me up because it was their attempt to have me photograph them with straight faces. It lasted all of about 1.2 seconds.



For these, I couldn't get Sam to stop eating, which of course is death to portraiture. I still love the interaction.


2 comments

  1. I love these pictures. It is so great that they get along and can have fun with each other.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these pictures too. Especially the third one, where she's hugging Evan and he's like, Sisters *sigh*.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your insights!

Latest Instagrams

© The Things I Do. Design by FCD.