Cross Post from The Same Stitch

October 16, 2010

This week I got a lovely message from a friend and student who I haven't seen in a while. She asked me about the availability of a pattern I designed years ago for my LYS to make good use of 2 precious balls of Touch Me yarn, one of the most delicious-feeling yarns a needleworker can buy. As a result of our conversation, I learned about how she used the pattern to enrich the lives of her mother and her friend during cancer treatments. So, I updated the pattern, added a special photo from my friend and posted it up on Ravelry as a free pattern. The link is over in the sidebar. If you're a crocheter, please feel free to download it and use it to lift yourself or someone you love. I am honored to have even the smallest part in this woman's story and am reminded, as Mother Teresa said,

“We cannot do great things on this Earth, only small things with great love.”



Cross posted from The Same Stitch

1 comment

  1. And Jill absolutely loves your hat...she hasn't taken it off!

    Thank you for being such a super fabulous wonderful person and making this hat available to others. It means a lot.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your insights!

Latest Instagrams

© The Things I Do. Design by FCD.