Riiicccooolllaaa!!!

February 10, 2012

I had a cold earlier in the week and it seemed to come and go pretty quickly but now I know it was just hiding. Now I'm all stuffed up again, my voice is completely gone and I feel pretty rotten today. My apologies to everyone with whom I interacted all week. I really thought I was better.  The only thing that helps my throat are the eponymous Original Natural Herb Drops. Dang. I've basically cleared the schedule and have spent the last 2 hours doing something I never do: tooling around on Pinterest and Facebook. I think I've doubled my number of pins just today (I discovered color-themed boards-super fun!) and learned that valuable as it can be, Facebook is often just a big pain in the neck. Holy mindless surfing, Batman!

I need to get up and get going.

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your insights!

Latest Instagrams

© The Things I Do. Design by FCD.