So, here is what I've done since 5:40 am (Yes, that's late. We are all supposed to be up by 5):
- Drove Ev to seminary
- Got the Christmas decorations put away
- Put out the garbage
- Put in a load of laundry plus folded another one
- Cleaned up the kitchen
- Decluttered in my office area
- Wrote two blog posts for my knit blog to be published while I'm out of town this weekend
- Listened to the Book of Mormon audiobook (the actual Book of Mormon, no affiliation to the musical, haha)
- Wrote a letter to my son in California
- Actually mailed said letter (the greater triumph, really)
- Answered some emails
- Fed the animals
- And last but not least, folded the second load of laundry, wrote this blog post and got ready to go run some errands.
I really want a nap, but if I just keep moving, I'll be fine, right?