My kids

May 29, 2013



I spent the weekend in Utah visiting my kids who live out there. It was filled with some fun activities, many good meals together, laughter, talking and general good times.

It's nearly surreal to watch your children be grown-ups, yet at the same time it feels completely natural, and I love the way our relationships have naturally evolved into adult mode. I honestly enjoy being around them and thrill to the good, sensible decisions they are making. I like that they are exploring new things. Things I never exposed them to. That means they are still curious and are not dependent on me to get all their information about the world. That makes me happy.

It's a lovely time to be a mom.

1 comment

  1. Oh, how fun! What a great picture to have too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your insights!

Latest Instagrams

© The Things I Do. Design by FCD.