The Gang's All Here

May 28, 2012

Tomorrow is Sara's graduation, so my house is FULL! 7 family members have come to celebrate and it's thrilling to be surrounded by my sister and her family, my mom and dad and my other sister's son. I'll have photos later on, but today will be a laid-back day of cooking, eating, swimming and playing, all with people to whom I'm actually related! I do not take these times for granted.

I'm really grateful my family took the time and money to come share this moment with us.  I'll take every moment of crazy, loud, silly and even slightly stressful, because I want them to feel welcome here and KNOW how much I love having them around.

It's so fun to watch Sara celebrating with her friends and feeling such stress off her small frame as school ends and she looks forward to what's next. Stay tuned for more family-based revelry!




Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your insights!

Latest Instagrams

© The Things I Do. Design by FCD.