Here is one from Jann. I loved reading hers.
Jobs I've held:
1. Shop girl at Woolworths
3. Kelly Girl Temp
4. 4-in-the-morning janitor at BYU
5. Day-care mom
6. Stampin' UP! consultant
7. Knitting Pro
My Guilty Pleasures:
1. Staying up late
2. buying shoes
3. Watching the Daily Show and the Colbert Report ( I think they're both brilliant)
4. Chunky Monkey
Places I have lived:
1. Salt Lake City, UT
2. Sharon, PA
3. Catonsville, MD
4. Alajuela, Costa Rica (only for 2 months, but it sounds sooo glamourous)
5. Woodlawn, MD (where we bought our first house)
6. Auburn, WA
7. Marietta, GA
8. Jessup, MD
What were likely the 1st things you thought when you saw your significant other for the first time?: Disclaimer: Eric knows that this is what I thought, and he's okay with it.
1. He is short
2. He is nerdy
3. Oh my gosh, he actually parts his hair in the middle. Bless his heart.
(Sheesh, that sounds awful. We were actually very good friends when we met, I just thought of him as sort of a geeky older brother.)
Places I’ve Been on Vacation (in the U.S.):
1. Arizona (all over)
3. Leavenworth, WA
5. Outer Banks NC
8. Palmyra NY
9. Nauvoo, IL
10. Kirtland OH
11. Chicago, IL
12. San Diego, CA
13. Oregon Coast
14. Kiawah Island, SC (Gorgeous and totally different from OBX. It was amazing to me that two beaches could be within a day's drive of each other and feel like two different continents.)
Places I've Been (out of U.S.)
1. Nogales, Mexico (not sure that counts)
2. Niagra Falls (also a just barely)
3. Costa Rica
4. Victoria, British Columbia (close but feels like England-love it there)
5. Vancouver BC
1. Warm bread with honey and butter (tied with scones-the Utah kind-fried bread dough-oh man my mouth is watering now. We make those on snow days. )
2. Stroganoff (my moms recipe)
3. Biryani-a wonderful Indian rice dish. I could eat it all day long.
4. A curried chicken that I make with pureed banana and apple in the sauce. The sauce soaked into rice is so yummy.
Websites I Visit Daily:
3. Sequestered Nook
5. Other blogs
Nicknames I’ve been called:
1. Kellie Jelly Belly (loved that one, NOT)
2. Kellamina Wolfenpickle (This one has a story that is too long to tell here, but I am actually fond of this one.
3. Lelliekin (my dad's name for me-it is my first and middle names with the first letters reversed: Kellie Lin. Like Flutterby. I love this one. He still calls me by it.
4. Punch. I once brought a punchbowl to my dear friend's party. We were just getting started on a wonderful lifelong pal-ship. She became Judy and I became Punch. It has nothing to do with the infamous puppet characters, it just means we go together-that we're a pair. I like this one very much.
At some point, I fear I will get to the dreaded T00MuchInformation stage, but I enjoy these memes tremendously, so thanks for reading.