Thanks

September 8, 2007

Thanks for all the sweet good wishes and gentle support after my post yesterday. It was pretty raw, but writing it helped a lot. All is well today. Eric wasn't even sore. He is my man of steel. No word yet about whether or not the truck is salvageable. Someone I met at a bridal shower last night said she saw the accident on the news. Weird to think about.

Today was spent entirely at the computer doing handouts for my three new classes, with breaks for laundry and cleaning. The kids had stuff to do and Eric was home, so it was a pretty smooth day. I got everything done before tomorrow's deadline. I am happy with how they turned out and the nice thing is that all I had to do was come up with the words and pictures. They will edit, format and print for these classes. That works for me.

2 comments

  1. That's great your hubby isn't sore. It's amazing actually. We'll have to start calling him Superman! I hope next week is uneventful for you. Enjoy a doughnut or two....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice to have a quiet day after an exciting one. Don't listen to the donut tempters, you're doing much better--and feeling much better--with out them!
    Make Eric eat them all for making you so worried!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your insights!

Latest Instagrams

© The Things I Do. Design by FCD.