The view from swim practice

July 16, 2009

Today I have a little margin in my day. After a lovely evening of
youth activities that went really well followed by a delightful trip
to see Harry Potter, I got up, went for my run with my faithful pal
and now find myself with time to sit outside and read a bit while Evan
swims. Later I'll have time to clean and keep the laundry caught up.
Having one kid is a piece of cake in some ways. Of course he'll be
bored later on and I'll have to drag him off th screen-centered
entertainment, but it is much less of a production to talk one kid
into a bike ride around the lake than five. Plus a lot easier to just
get out the door. Of course it will be fun to have everyone back home,
but I will enjoy this relatively quiet day. It is a stark and welcome
contrast to the busyness and turmoil of the last little while.

3 comments

  1. I love this picture. It is the very view of tranquility. I want to be right there with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool picture!! How relaxing. I hope you loved Harry Potter!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your insights!

Latest Instagrams

© The Things I Do. Design by FCD.