Inspiration in My Mailbox

March 14, 2011

After my last post, I got lots of love and support from friends and family, which I greatly appreciate, and then this came in a daily inspirational email:

Don't be afraid to give your best to what seemingly are small jobs.  Every time you conquer one it makes you that much stronger.  If you do the little jobs well, the big ones will tend to take care of themselves.  ~Dale Carnegie


Yesterday I pretty much worked on the small jobs from when I got going at 6 am till I went to bed at 2 am.  Now I'm going to catch a nap before class and probably keep about the same schedule. It will be a crazy week, but I've already seen some progress. I got the prints ready for my first photography critique, and many more stitches were knitted. I even had to make the choice to say no to something else that came up. It was hard, but I did it, and it was okay. 


I love it when I reach out for help and my Heavenly Father reaches back with exactly the things I need to sustain me each step of the way. 

1 comment

Thank you for sharing your insights!

Latest Instagrams

© The Things I Do. Design by FCD.